Recommended Reading –
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox And The Horse – Charlie Mackesy
- Last Child In The Woods – Richard Louv
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- How To Train a Wild Elephant – Jan Chozen Bays, MD
- Mindfulness for Teachers – Patricia A. Jennings
- 10 Percent Happier – Dan Harris
- A Life Worth Breathing – Max Strom
- Mindset – Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D
- The Element – How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything – Sir Ken Robinson
- Mindfulness for Beginners – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Perfect – Max Amato
Audio Meditations – please practice at your own risk
Writing Prompts For Teachers –
- What is your proudest teaching moment?
- Name 4 skills you are crazy good at.
- Imagine yourself a student in the grade you currently teach. Write about the classroom you would want to be in.
- How are you of service for others in your life?
- Recall a time when you feel like you failed. What did you learn from the experience?
- Document your life one year from now, exactly how you want it to be. What does it look like five years from now?
- What have you done lately JUST FOR YOU?
- What brings you pure joy?
- What has your teaching drifted away from that you want to rediscover?
- Write about your favorite teacher. What qualities and traits do they possess?
- If you could change one thing about the teaching profession, what would it be and why? Is there any way you could play a role in making this change?